Workers’ Compensation FREE Seminars – For Public and Private Employers!
ASK THE EXPERTS …
Sheakley is pleased to present five regional seminars encouraging employers to bring their problem claim(s) to gather claim strategy suggestions from our elite panel of experts. The panel carries extensive knowledge of Ohio’s workers’ compensation system. All will be on hand to answer your questions!
Our panel consists of:
- Attorneys from the law offices of Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Physicians from our occupational health partners
- Physical therapists from NovaCare
- Representatives from Sheakley UniService TPA & Sheakley UniComp MCO
Be sure to sign up today for this great opportunity to talk with the experts in a casual setting about strategies to manage those difficult claims!
DAYTON – Wednesday August 22,2012 – 8:00 – 10:00am
US HealthWorks, 333 Conover Drive Suite H, Franklin, Ohio 45005
CINCINNATI- Thursday August 23, 2012 – 8:00 – 10:00am
Sheakley Corporate Office, 1st Floor Training Center, One Sheakley Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
COLUMBUS -Tuesday August 28, 2012 – 8:00 – 10:00am
Ohio Health, Westerville Medical Campus, 300 Polaris Parkway, Westerville, Ohio 43082
CLEVELAND- Wednesday August 29, 2012 – 8:00 – 10:00am
SUMMA Center for Corporate Health, 3780 Medina Road Suite 140, Medina, Ohio 44256
TOLEDO – Thursday August 30, 2012 – 9:00 – 11:00am
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, 2213 Cherry Street, Toledo, Ohio 43608
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Seating is Limited!
(Questions re: Online Registration, please call 800-877-5055 ext. 1439)
Here are some questions that employers have asked our expert panel during previous discussions.
“Discuss Your Problem Claim”
Sheakley hopes the answers to these questions and any others that are generated during our panel discussions will help Ohio employers feel more confident in their claims management strategies.
- I have an employee who I feel has been off work longer than needed, what options do I have to expedite their return to work?
- How do I – as the employer – prepare for an Industrial Commission hearing?
- My company operates in multiple states. What is Interstate Jurisdiction and how can it impact my business?
- Do I really need an attorney for every Industrial Commission hearing? When do I need to hire an attorney?