Workers’ Compensation costs can have an adverse affect on a business’s bottom line. The less time days incurred for your workers’ compensation claims, the lower your premiums should be. Therefore, you should make sure your MCO is a good fit for your business. When making this decision, here are 8 questions you should ask of any MCO.
- How can your MCO help my business save money on my workers’ compensation premiums?
- How quickly do you get an injured worker back to work?
- What are the different strategies used to help facilitate return to work for an injured employee?
- List three medical providers located in the area of my business.
- Can your company customize injury packets?
- Is there an on-line system to access my account?
- Do you have a sample report I can review?
- Can I get a few references?